Sunday, January 5, 2014

Fun with Hearts!

I loved this card when I saw it on Pinterest (thanks Mary Gunn).

 
 I created the heart cut-outs on my computer for my Gazelle cutting machine and used the negative space backed with patterned paper.  This can also be done with the Art Philosophy cartridge from Close to My Heart and the Cricut Craft Room.  A heart punch will also work.  Again I turned to my scraps stash and created cards for several occasions. Common to all of them is Glimmer Trim, my favorite CTMH embellishment. 
 
 



1 comment:

  1. Sue, I absolutely love these! So simple, yet so adorable! I need some cards to keep at Hospice for birthdays, thank yous and sympathy. These are great and so versatile! I'm going to have to make several up! TFS! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment.