Saturday, May 3, 2014

National Scrapbooking Day!

It is National Scrapbooking Day and I hope you are finding time to create something awesome!  Close to My Heart is extending the celebration by offering Free to Be Me, a special paper packet available to you for $5.00 with a $50.00 purchase throughout the month of May. You will receive two each of all the papers and one each of the two vellum papers. Aren't they gorgeous?


Here are two layouts I created with Free to Be Me. As you can see, these are throwback pictures...you will be seeing a lot of these for awhile!



Both layouts are based on Pattern 17 from Make it from Your Heart, Volume 1.   I used additional cardstock and embellishments, all from Close to My Heart.  Please feel free to contact me for more details.

Have an awesome weekend...
Sue

1 comment:

  1. I LOVED that cake. I do look pretty ticked off though. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment.