Sunday, June 29, 2014

Artbooking Fun!

For all Cricut owners!  Have you had a chance to look at the 3 Cricut cartridges that Close to My Heart has to offer?  Artbooking is the third one released following Art Philosophy and Artiste.  Artbooking gives you coordinated cuts to create scrapbook pages and mini books.  Many of the images can be resized to create beautiful cards. And soon, we will have Artfully Sent, a cartridge geared towards card making.
Here is a layout done with the Artbooking cartridge. As you can see, I am still working on my children's scrapbooks.  The quality of these pictures from so long ago was really poor, so I converted them to black and white and improved the contrast.  This technique makes pictures you may think unusable work quite well on your scrapbook page.



For information on any of the cartridges from Close to My Heart, contact me or visit my website www.suebruch.ctmh.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.