Monday, August 7, 2017

Card Class!

Hello,

Here is more information about the card class I have planned for Wednesday, August 16th.  As I mentioned, this class will be "come when you can" during the hours of 1:00 to 8:00 p.m.  We will be making 5 cards, so depending how quickly you work, you will want to allow around two hours to complete your projects.

For this class we will be using some papers and stamps from the new Annual Expressions catalog as well as some oldies, but goodies.  The class fee is $15.00.  I will furnish everything you will need except for tape runners.  You will need to bring one or two with you.  I will also provide beverages and a snack.

Something new...I will be offering a stamp set as a door prize. There will be several ways to enter:
      1 chance for coming to class
      1 chance for prepayment (check or Paypal)
      1 chance for bringing a friend
      1 chance for placing an order for Close to My Heart products the night of the class.

So what do you need to do?  For sure, I need an RSVP by Sunday, Aug 13th so I will have time to prepare the kits.  Please, also tell me if you are bringing a friend.  While it will be helpful to know what time you plan on coming, it is not necessary. Prepayment is also welcome, but payment will be accepted at class time.

I have missed seeing you for card class and look forward to our time together!

Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.