Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Fresh Air!

This month at CTMH the featured paper packet is Fresh Air and I just love it.  Not only is it perfect for cards as shown in this post, but I can hardly wait to use it on layouts that document the New England trip we have planned for later this summer.  So here are cards for your inspiration:

Design credit to Michelle Loncar

 The following two cards are from the Fresh Air Make It Your Way Cardmaking Kit:






Design credit to CTMH


The papers I used for the cards are just a few of the beautiful papers in the packet.  I think you will love both them and the coordinating stamp sets shown with them.  They can be found in the 2018 Seasonal Expressions 2 Idea Book and catalog which can be viewed on my website.

 Please contact me for more information or to request a copy of the Idea Book.  I look forward to hearing from you!

Sue



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.