Monday, July 30, 2018

Duly Noted!

What so you think of when you see the phrase "Duly Noted"?  The design team at Heart 2 Heart was a little stumped over this week's theme also, but then came up with some great suggestions.  One was to use the Documented paper line in the Seasonal Expressions 2 catalog while other ideas were to use Cricut cuts of notebook paper, create mini books or maybe journal covers.  Perhaps the most original idea was to use musical notes in a creation.

Along about that time Close to My Heart published an article titled "Telling Your Story in Lists".  You can read this article here.  It was suggested by a team member that this journaling idea may be appropriate for our theme, so that is what I went with.

Design credit to CTMH--Make it from Your Heart, Vol 3
I carried out my Noted theme in a couple ways.  First, I did my journaling by creating a list of some of my granddaughter's activites during her second year in FFA.  Secondly, I used several of the words from the Documented--Scrapbooking stamp set to create the gold patterned paper in the middle of the page.  This was done by positioning all the selected stamps on a block and stamping repeatedly on a retired patterned paper from CTMH.



Documented--Scrapbooking D1772
Other supplies used were:

  • Toffee cardstock (note both the light and dark sides were used)
  • Sapphire cardstock
  • Retired Honey Fundamental papers
  • FFA specialty paper from my stash
  • Retired Stargazer enamel dots
I hope you are inspired to create a "Noteworthy" project and then share it with us at Heart 2 Heart!

Till later,
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.