Monday, April 8, 2019

Favorite Sketch!

I had no problem creating a project for this week's challenge.  Pattern 14 in Make It from Your Heart, Volume 3 from Close to My Heart has been a favorite of mine for a few years.  It was first used in a Workshop your Way kit and was then included in the above mentioned instruction book.

For today's layout, I used paper, Complements and Washi Tape from the So Much Happy WYW kit.  I also used Linen and Sapphire carstock.  The enamel dots are from the retired Stargazer suite. The title was cut on the Cricut. This layout is easy and quick to put together.


Just for fun, here are some of the other layouts I have done with this layout. What a difference different papers and embellishments make!






Thanks for joining me today.  For more inspiration for both scrapbook and card layouts, please visit Heart 2 Heart Challenges.

Talk with you soon,
Sue

3 comments:

  1. Very nice. I especially love your dinosaur layout. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG... I love all the layouts you have designed with this sketch!! I love your current one with the So Much Happy as it is so bright and cheerful, perfect for a 50th anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment.