Monday, September 9, 2019

Mixed Fonts!

There are so many ways to mix your fonts on your projects.  You can choose sentiment stamps that utilize different fonts or use alphabet stamps to completely mix things up.  You may want to use your computer to create a title or journaling with different fonts or how about cutting varied fonts on you Cricut or other cutting machine.

For me...when I opened my Hawthorne paper and Complements package and saw the "Awesome" sticker with the fonts already mixed up, I knew what I wanted to create.  Here is a layout celebrating my granddaughter's FFA State Degree.  I utilized the 4-3-2 method and added a journaling block and some banners. For my simple embellishments, I resurrected some Colonial White brads.  They worked perfectly with the French Vanilla, the new off-white from Close to My Heart. These papers from the Hawthorne pack blended with the blue and gold of the FFA jackets


I have been a little frustrated lately, trying to reinvent the wheel with new layout designs.  Actually, this layout is my style...very linear and "clean and classy." While I will still attempt to challenge myself, I think you will be seeing more layouts like this.

For more inspiration, please visit Heart 2 Heart Challenges.

Happy crafting and have fun mixing your fonts!
Sue

2 comments:

Please leave a comment.