Monday, November 18, 2019

An Attitude of Gratitude

An Attitude of Gratitude...a good policy all year long, but especially now at Thanksgiving.  I don't know about you, but I am tiring of the autumn leaves that we have all been using for our Fall creations.  So I decided to use one of the Sep-Oct Mix-In papers and the November Stamp of the Month to create this nontraditional Thanksgiving card.  I also used the Stitched Hearts Thin Cuts and the Heart Patterns stamp set which is found in the 2019-2020 core catalog. I was inspired by a technique from Chris Robertson to create this 3-D heart.  What fun!


Thanks for joining me today.  For more inspiration, please visit Heart 2 Heart Challenges.

Happy Thanksgiving!
Sue

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute - love the popped up heart and your choice of papers. Perfect card for this challenge :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment.