Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Tags!

Here I am with another last minute card for the June Heart 2 Heart Challenges.  I used the June Stamp of the Month, "Garden Tags" to create my tag.  The sentiment on the front is from the July Stamp of the Month, "For My Beautiful Friend S2007". 


The layout is pretty straightforward.  The pink pieces are both 1.5" wide.  The pink patterned paper is 4.5" in length and is matted with black.  Both the tag and the separate flower are bumped up with foam tape. I used the Spectrum Noir Tri-Blend markers from CTMH for the coloring.

Be watching for some more cards created with the July SOTM.  It is a beauty and I am excited about 
creating more cards with it.

Be sure to visit Heart 2 Heart Challenges for "Tags" for more Tags inspiration.

Talk with you soon

4 comments:

Please leave a comment.