Thursday, June 27, 2013

New Idea Book!

I have no project to show you today.  I have been busy looking at the Fall and Winter Idea Book that became available for consultants today.  Oh my goodness!  New product lines, a new Cricut cartridge that is totally awesome, Hostess Only stamp sets, and new trendy paper packets!  Customer orders will be accepted on August 1st.  Contact me to receive your new Idea Book 

In the meantime, supplies are running low on paper packets from the Spring and Summer Idea Book.  The Clair, Avonlea and Later Sk8r packets are no longer available.  Paper packets carrying over to the Fall and Winter Book are For Always, Chantilly, Surf's Up and Tommy. Stamp sets are manufactured in house so all stamp sets from both the Fall and Winter and Spring and Summer books as well as those that have coordinating Cricut designs are available through July.  To see a list of products retiring on July 31st, email me and I will email you a copy.  Of course, supplies of retiring items are limited so order early! 
.
I am leaving on vacation next week, so posts will be sporadic for a few weeks.  To receive email notifications of new posts, go to the top left hand corner of this blog and submit your email address. For your convenience in ordering products, I will be setting up a gathering on my website.  I will also be checking my email and will be happy to respond to any questions.

Happy Scrappin and Stampin!
Sue





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.