Thursday, June 5, 2014

Throwback Thursday Layout

Today I shared a picture of a layout for my Throwback Thursday post on Facebook and decided it would be fun to share it here on my blog.  The layout itself is a throwback...I did it several years ago.  Looking at it, however, I think it still looks fresh and current.  It is definitely my signature style which I guess you would call "Linear", but sometimes borders on OCD!  
A couple techniques I used:  I went to the sewing machine and stitched around some of the main pieces.  I also scanned the list of graduates from the program, reduced it in size and added it to the layout as an embellishment.  The fact that it sits at an angle is a complete departure from my ordinary style!  LOL!  The "PC" was fussy cut from the patterned paper.  I'm glad I now have a cutting machine to do that for me
I hope you have enjoyed taking a look at this layout from the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.