Thursday, July 10, 2014

Balloon Ride!

Here is another paper packet that will be retiring in just a couple weeks!  It is so pretty...soft pastels that will complement your baby, little (and big) girl and even travel pictures.  Be sure to check out the Balloon Ride Picture My Life cards that will simplify your scrapbooking in the most beautiful way!
Balloon Ride Paper Packet X7180B
 
 
Picture My Life Scrapbooking Program Z1948
 
 
 

 
   This card  features the B&T print with balloons.  I used the zip strip on the vertical piece and added Bronze Shimmer Trim Z1849 and a sentiment stamped with Joyful Birthday Occasions B1419.  Design inspiration is from Pinterest, but unfortunately, I was unable to locate the name of the designer to give appropriate credit. 
 
 
 I love this layout.  All the papers are from the Balloon Ride packet, but I ventured out and used embellishments I spied at Archivers before the doors closed.  I love my CTMH, but once in awhile I find things that just add something special to my projects.  The title was cut with my Gazelle machine using the Grand Hotel font.  I downloaded it free from the internet. Design credit goes to Becky Higgins, Creative Sketches, Volume 2.
 
So here's your challenge:  Pick out a Close to My Heart paper packet that complements your photos and then invade your stash (I know you have one!) of embellishments you have collected and create something fabulous!
 
'Til later,
Sue
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.