Friday, September 19, 2014

Snowhaven

Here is a layout using Snowhaven, another of the new paper packets from Close to My Heart.  In the catalog it is shown mainly as a Christmas paper.  Well, sure, it will work beautifully for that purpose, but here is how my mind works:  Snow can turn into ice and ice can turn into glaciers...you get the picture!  Besides that, it matches the red jacket I had on that day!  I hope you enjoy this layout and check back in a couple days for a look at some Snowhaven cards and a sneak peek at the October Stamp of the Month.

 
Snowhaven Paper Packet X7188B
Snowhaven Complements X7188C
Snowhaven Workshop on the Go 1085

Check my website www.suebruch.ctmh.com for coordinating stamp sets and creative ideas for layouts and cards!

1 comment:

  1. I love how the colors work! Red jacket and the red bus, so this paper works perfect! It is like it was made to scrapbook the experience.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment.