Wednesday, September 7, 2016

How about a card class?


Ordinarily I charge $15.00 for a 5-card class, but because it is National Stamping Month and my birthday month, I am celebrating by offering this deal…

                The reduced charge will be $10.00 for 5 cards and…
                If you order $25.00 of Close to My Heart Product that night, the charge will be $5.00 and…
                If you order $50.00 of product, the class will be free!
Don’t feel like you want to order?  No worries…you are welcome to take the class for the $10.00
I am planning to host this class at 6:30 p.m., Wednesday, September 21st at my home.  If you would like to join me, please notify me by Wednesday, September 14 so I can have the kits ready for you.  I prefer prepayment by check (contact me for my address) or Paypal (suebruch47@gmail.com).  If you decide to order Close to My Heart product on class night, I will deduct the appropriate amount from your order total. 
We will be making cards with materials from the Holiday Expressions catalog. I will have all the supplies you will need except tape runners…I do ask you bring one with you. Beverages and a snack will be provided.
http://suebruch.closetomyheart.com/ctmh/products/online-idea-book.aspx

I hope you will join me for an evening of creativity and fun!
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.