Monday, May 22, 2017

Celebrating Ribbon!

Hello!  It is Team Ruby's turn again at Heart 2 Heart Challenges and this week we are Celebrating Ribbon!  For my ribbon choices, I selected the Blue Burlap Ribbon (Z3325) and the White Burlap Ribbon (Z3323) along with the Red Shimmer Trim (Z1848).  While Shimmer Trim is not technically a ribbon, it can certainly be used it its place. The burlap ribbons are new in the Seasonal Expressions 2 catalog and will be available through the end of August.




 I used my die cutter and the largest of the Star Dies (Z3261) to cut the star from a 4 x 5 1/4 inch piece of White Daisy.  I applied adhesive to my card base and then applied the ribbon and Shimmer Trim at a 45 Degree angle.  I used the Thin 3-D Foam tape to adhere the top piece to the card base.  Liquid Glass was used to adhere the die cut. The stamping was done with an old stamp set called Kaboom  in Cranberry and Sapphire ink.  Silver sequins finished it off.

This is a design that came to me at some odd moment...I really like how it turned out.  I hope you like it too.

For more "ribbon" inspiration, please visit:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.