Monday, June 19, 2017

Hugs and Kisses!

Our Heart 2 Heart Challenge this week finds us using Emojis as our theme.  How fun is that?  While Close to My Heart offers a darling Emoji stamp set, I chose to use a purchased cutting file to create my little guy.  My patterned papers are retired CTMH, the colors being Lagoon, Honey and Cranberry.  The cardstock used is White Daisy, Black and Cranberry...all current. The embellishments are from the Black and White Dots assortment. Enjoy!





Here is the Close to My Heart Emoji stamp set...

Emojis (C1669)



For More Fun Emoji ideas, please visit:
Heart 2 Heart Emoji


2 comments:

  1. This card is adorable. I love the emoji that you chose to use as the focus of your card and the colours complement the emoji perfectly. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Alyson! I love the little guys on your card also... they should brighten the day for someone having a bad one!

      Delete

Please leave a comment.