Monday, July 2, 2018

Super Heros!

So who is your Super Hero?  This week at Heart 2 Heart Challenges, we are giving you a chance to celebrate that person with a card, layout, or other project.  I have a grandson with a birthday coming up, so I created a card for him.


Design credit to Close to My Heart

The supplies for this card are from Close to My Heart. The patterned papers are from the Stargazer packet.  I also used Cranberry and retired Honey cardstock.  The very cute "Super Hero" is a print and cut from Cricut Design Space and the title was a cut from the Artiste cartridge. The stars are retired CTMH.

It is time for a little self criticism. Now that the card is all done, I wish I had used one of our abstract paint splatter type stamps with some Mink or second generations Heather to add some interest to the background...it just looks too white!  However, the card is cute and will show our grandson just how special he is.

I hope you be inspired by this and the other projects at Heart 2 Heart to create a salute to your own Super Hero!

Happy Crafting,
Sue

1 comment:

  1. White Schmite! I love it the way it is! I also love you little super hero! Great job on this!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment.