Monday, March 11, 2019

By the Numbers!

This week, Heart 2 Heart is challenging us to use numbers in our project. You can accomplish this by using patterned paper with numbers or stamping your numbers. You can use stickers or chipboard embellishments, or cut your own numbers using dies or an electronic cutting machine.

Design credit to SQSC 15

To create my numbers, I used the CTMH Cricut Artiste cartridge.  I cut 3 of each number from White Daisy and 1 from the patterned paper.  I then glued the layers together to create a dimensional emellishment that coordinates perfectly with my paper choices.  This can be seen in the photo below.


All the products used are from CTMH, most from the current Seasonal Expressions 1.  For questions about this card or how to order product, feel free to contact me or click here to visit my website. For more number inspiration, please visit  Heart 2 Heart Challenges I have also submitted this to the Color my Heart Color Dare Challenge.  For this challenge, I have used all the colors shown.

Til next time,
Sue

4 comments:

  1. What a great card! I love how you created dimension by gluing the three layers together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the layering and the numbers are fantastic for dimension. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my favorite color combinations! Mind if I CASE? Thanks for sharing at Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you liked my card. Feel free to CASE! Design credit, however, should go to SQSC 15.

      Delete

Please leave a comment.