Saturday, October 3, 2020

Another Craft Roulette project...

 The Craft Roulette live broadcast is held at 6:30 p.m. on Friday evenings.  The hubby was helping farm last evening, so I logged in and decided to participate.  I think some of the participants actually do their project in real time.  Not me! I need to check out Pinterest for ideas, my Evernote to decide on my papers and stamps, and then mull  that over for awhile.  This afternoon, I took the parameters of a fun fold card, colors of red, yellow and orange, the use of a butterfly and using some shimmer and created this card.  Everything is pretty apparent except the shimmer.  I used a Shimmer Brush on the butterfly, but it does not show in the photo. 



Until next time...
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.