Sunday, December 6, 2020

My Blue Period

 So Picasso has nothing over me...I can also have a blue period!  I have been so enchanted by Serenity, a paper suite from my favorite stamp and scrapbook company.  So far I have done several cards with it and am looking forward to finding pictures to blend with the papers for layouts.  I am happy to share these cards with you...



Inspired by Cards by Christine Mystery Card Class

Layout by Cards from Christine
created for Mary Gunn Funn Craft Roulette

Card designs by Close to My Heart
I changed out the sentiments to meet my needs.


It was good to concentrate on cards for a little while, but I think I need to get back to layouts.  I don't think I will ever get caught up on my scrapping, but keep on trying.

So what paper crafting projects have you been doing?   Feel free to share in a comment below...I will love to hear from you!

Take care, stay safe, and for goodness sake, wear a mask!

Talk with you soon...Sue




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.