Sunday, May 19, 2013

Let's Talk Digital with Studio J

So far, I have shown you some cards and layouts that I have created with Close to My Heart.  This week I am going to show you how you can create scrapbook layouts on your computer without ever touching paper and scissors.  Studio J, Close to My Heart's online scrapbook design software is perfect for anyone who wants to preserve photographic memories, but just does not have time, space or desire to do traditional scrapbooking.  Here are a couple Studio J layouts I created after our mission trip to Joplin this past winter:


The first layout is from the Express Collection in Studio J.  It is a perfect place to start; you will be creating beautiful layouts right from the beginning.  For the second layout, I chose my digital paper kit and pattern from the large selection provided for both.  The logos at the bottom do no appear on the prints.
Because Studio J is an online system, there is no charge to you until you are satisfied with your layout and decide to purchase.  A two page layout printed on photo paper is only $6.95 plus shipping! 

Enough of my yapping.  Got a few minutes?  Click on the Studio J link on the right and see for yourself what it is all about.  Log in to my blog this week to see in what other ways Studio J can work for you!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.