Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Surf's Up!!

When I first saw this paper packet I thought there would be no way that I would ever order it, let alone actually do a layout with it.  In a good way, it grew on me and now I love the "Fun Shine" layout I did to preserve the memories of our last picnic at the lake last year.  This layout design is from the Surf's Up Workshop on the Go.  I love the WOTG kits because other than stamp pads and acrylic blocks, everything is there for you.  I especially like the instructions that come with each kit, showing ways to use the stamps and embellishments that I would never have thought of.

This picture is the WOTG as shown in the instructions:

 
This is a picture of my finished layout.  While I followed the basic instructions, I added a picture and adjusted the size of the pictures. 
 
 
Layout designs or patterns are there as guidelines.  Never be afraid to change or add a design element.  There is no right or wrong in scrapbooking!  Just follow your instincts, have fun and love everything you create!
 
Until later,
Sue
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.