Thursday, August 8, 2013

Huntington

This is the first of many layouts that I will be creating from my recent vacation pictures.  Some will be done with new papers from the Autumn and Winter Idea Book and others will be featuring older papers from my stash.  You might even see some non Close to my Heart papers (Gasp...yes, consultants are known to buy other products!!).  I hope to show you a variety of layouts and techniques that you will be able to adapt for your scrapbooking.

This layout about the St.-Marien-Kirche (St. Mary's Church) in Rostock, Germany features the new Huntington paper packet, the Brown and Tan Glitter Paper and the Bronze self-adhesive Shimmer Trim.  I cut the embellishment with the new Artbooking Cricut cartridge from Close to my Heart and added a little bling with the Clear Assortment Sparkles.


Design credit goes to designstudioL from a pin on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.