Saturday, August 24, 2013

Washi Wonder!

I am loving the Washi Wonder stamp set, one of the new hostess only stamp sets in the Autumn and Winter Idea Book.  I can get the look of Washi in absolutely any color that I choose.  What fun!  Not sure of a color combination for this layout, I took a look at my table and saw the scraps from the Frosted Cardmaking Kit (see earlier post) I had just completed.  Turns out, the colors were perfect.  I chose four stamps from the set, and using the four colors of ink, stamped completely around the border of the layout.  Then I used matching cardstock to mat the picture, added a title (cut on the Gazelle) and journaling done in Word.  I love the Colonial White background and the clean uncluttered look of this layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.