Monday, October 7, 2013

Mixing it Up!

One of the great things about Close to My Heart is the Exclusive Color Palette that makes it impossibly easy to mix and match papers from different packets! With matching inks, cardstock, and embellishments, the guesswork is eliminated and you can create stunning layouts and cards every time!

This layout is created with papers from three different packets and they go together beautifully.  Of the three, only the gray is current--it can be found in the Huntington packet.

By the way, I have finished my Cruise album and this is the last picture I will be posting from our vacation. Aren't you glad?  Even I am tired of it...feels like I was on this trip for months!  Be watching the blog for card ideas and decorative items for your home--time to mix things up here too!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.