Thursday, October 17, 2013

Sparkle and Shine!

I am excited to show you some of the projects I have done with the Sparkle and Shine paper packet from the Holidays from the Heart Gift Guide from Close to My Heart.  I love the fresh non-traditional colors and the simple designs.  Today's card also uses the Santa's Greeting (M1028--only $2.95 in the Autumn and Winter Idea Book).  The latest Paper Crafts magazine showed sequins on many of the projects.  I like the look of them on this card and I think, because they are flatter, the card should mail without any problem. The blue paper used here did not photograph well.  It is actually Twilight, a pretty blue/green.

green

To see the entire Holiday Gift Guide, visit my website www.suebruch.ctmh.com.  Stop by here frequently to see more projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.