Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Graduation Time!

Our oldest grandchild graduated from high school this year and here are a couple layouts to commemorate this event.




The paper with our school name on it came from a local scrapbook shop that closed a couple years ago.  I actually bought all they had as I knew I would be needing it for the kids' books.  The Honey card stock is retired CTMH...again I bought an extra pack!  The star paper is retired also...sorry about that!  However, the die cut stars are new from the 2016-17 Annual Expressions book.  They are cut with the Stars Thin Cuts dies (Z3261).  I love the fun asymmetric look of them!  As for design, I actually put this one together myself!


This layout was created with White Daisy and Black card stock and two "Lemon" papers from the Adventure Fundamentals packet (Z3253).  For accents, I used Black Shimmer Trim (Z1809) and a few blue embellishments from my stash. The title was cut on the Cricut. The design is from Close to My Heart's Charlotte Workshop on the Go.  Yes, I have used this before (see the most recent post)...I love it and it looks different with each paper selection!
Thanks for stopping by again today. Later this week, I will be joining some ladies for stamping, scrapping and card making and will be sharing some of my projects with you.  

Until then,
Sue



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.