Friday, September 2, 2016

Stamp of the Month meets Swan Lake

Swan Lake is one of the new paper packets in the Holiday Expressions catalog.  Here I have used it with the September Stamp of the Month, Blessed Beyond Measure.  It is perfect for Thanksgiving and your everyday fall cards and scrapbook pages.

This layout is another Mojo Monday sketch.  The leaf was cut with the Artbooking CTMH Cricut
cartridge,  I sponged on Poppy, Tangerine and Canary inks.  The stamped image was heat embossed with gold embossing powder. Honestly I was not happy with the embossing...I think the sponged on ink was still wet enough to grab some of the powder.  However, after looking at it some more, I think it gives the leaf a rustic look.  So we will call it a happy accident!


The product used was all Close to My Heart.
Swan Lake Paper Packet X7212B

September Stamp of the Month Blessed Beyond Measure S1609




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.