Thursday, February 2, 2017

Springtime Card Class

Good morning!

I have finally been able to nail down a date for a card class.  I will be featuring some of the papers and stamps from the 2017 Seasonal Expressions 1 catalog.  I think you will love the patterns that range from fun donuts to cute bugs to really lovely flowers.



Here are the details:

Class will be held on Wednesday, February 22 at 6:30 p.m.  If that time is too early for anyone, come when you can...I will make sure you have your cards completed before you leave for home.  Once again, it will be at my home.

  • The class fee is $15.00.  I will supply all supplies except tape runners.  I do ask that you bring one or two to the class. If you desire, you can also bring favorite basic tools such as scissors or a stamping mat.
  •  I prefer prepayment by check or Pay Pal.  If using Paypal, my email address is suebruch47@gmail.com.  If paying by check, my address is 13301 N. 950th Ave., Granville, 61326.
  • There is no purchase required.  However if you choose to order  Close to My Heart products that night, I will deduct $5.00 from your class fee for all orders over $25.00.  If you have prepaid, I will deduct that amount from your order total.
  • No need to bring drinks or a snack... I will provide those.
  • So I can have the class kits prepared, I ask that you RSVP by February 15th.. If I have forgotten anything or you have questions, please feel free to contact me.

Please feel free to invite your friends.  I am looking forward to seeing you!

Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.