Monday, February 13, 2017

Tuxedo: Black and White

The challenge at Heart 2 Heart this week is Tuxedo: Black and White.  I love the clean and classy look of black and white projects so this was right up my alley.

 

The design for this layout is my own. I used all Close to My Heart products.  The patterned paper is from Jeepers Creepers, a paper set from the 2016 Seasonal Expressions book.  The cardstock is Black and White Daisy.  I used the Hello Lovely--Cardmaking stamp set and Thin Cuts bundle to create the large floral embellishment. Although you can't see it on the photo, I did use the Clear Shimmer Brush to add some sparkle to some petals and leaves. On the black panel, I used a small stamp from the same set and heat embossed the images with retired Black embossing powder and embossing ink.  This will work equally well with black pigment ink and Clear Embossing Powder.  The card was finished off with White Shimmer Trim and a few Bitty Sparkles. I chose to omit a sentiment from the front of this card...I like it just fine without it!

For more Black and White inspiration, please visit Heart 2 Heart Challenges
http://heart2heartchallenges.blogspot.com/2017/02/tuxedo-black-and-white.html

I would love to see your project there also!  Directions are on the Challenge blog.  Questions?  I am here to help!



2 comments:

  1. I like that there's 2 different sides on the card! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment.