Monday, March 27, 2017

Tea Time!

It is Tea Time at Heart 2 Heart Challenges.  It is the perfect opportunity to feature projects created with Tea-riffic, the March Stamp of the Month at Close to My Heart.  Judging by the number of cards and layouts I have seen on our CTMH boards and on Pinterest, this set has been very popular.  However, this sort of put me in a dilemma...it seemed like all the good ideas were taken!  So I sat down with absolutely no idea where I was headed and just let it happen.  Here is what I came up with..


The background paper is from the Hello Lovely pack and I stamped it with the floral design from the stamp set.  The background on the White Daisy cardstock was stamped with second generation Desert Sand after the tea cup was stamped.  The cup was colored with the Light Orange Shinhan marker.  


The Tea-riffic Stamp of the Month is available through March 31st for $17.95 or just $5.00 with a $50.00 purchase.  Visit my website www.suebruch.ctmh.com to order and to see other monthly specials.

For more Tea-riffic ideas, be sure to visit
Heart 2 Heart Challenges Tea Time

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.