Monday, April 24, 2017

All Creatures Great and Small

I love the theme for this week's Heart 2 Heart Challenge...All Creatures Great and Small.  I chose to highlight one of the smaller creations in our world when I created this layout.  I really like these little partridges.  This Stamp of the Month features all five of these little loves along with the hearts and sentiments used.



Because this layout features a picture of my husband and myself along with our children and families at Christmas, I chose to use retired White Pines on the side border.  The background paper is the ombre pattern from Sugar Rush.  I added strips of Sweet Leaf and Saddle cardstock as well as Poppy Shimmer Trim. The stamping was done with Saddle and Poppy inks.

Flock Together, the April Stamp of the Month, is available for $17.95 or only $5.00 with a $50.00 purchase.  Contact me to order or visit my website, www.suebruch.closetomyheart.com, to order online.


For more "Creature" inspiration, please visit:
Heart 2 Heart Challenges--All Things Great and Small

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.