Thursday, April 27, 2017

Some Kinda Wonderful!

This week  Color My Heart Color Dare is challenging us to use at least four of the colors in the Some Kinda Wonderful paper packet. By using three of the patterned papers and a pair of the zip strips, I was able to use all the colors listed.  I used the Some Kinda Wonderful--Scrapbooking stamp set for all the stamping on the bottom, the title and the embellishments.  The sequins are from the retired Magical set...they made me "a whole lot of happy"!  The paper packet and stamp set will also be retiring on April 30th...I hate to see them go!

Design Credit--Pattern 09 Make it From Your Heart,Volume 1

To find more inspiration using these fun colors please visit:


This is also posted at 

5 comments:

  1. I love your personalized design paper on the bottom of your cardstock, I may have to get this stampset. Great layout.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The whole paper packet and the stamps grew on me...I hated it when the book came out. Now I think I may order another pack!

      Delete
    2. Yeah, me too, had no idea whether I would be able to make something from the two main design papers, but I managed to and now it is a favorite paper pack of mine too, but still have enough scraps to work with and looking forward to the new packets.

      Delete
  2. I love the bright and happy feel of this layout!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment.