Monday, March 26, 2018

Cut it Out!

What is your favorite method of creating cut outs...Cutting machine, i.e. Cricut and Silhouette, Die cutting machines, i.e. Cuttlebug and Big Shot or how about old fashioned fussy cutting?  It makes no difference when it comes to Heart 2 Heart where we are challenging you to "Cut it Out"!


I chose to use my Cricut and a cutting file from You are Here, the newest cartridge from Close to My Heart. Because I wanted all the details on the cake to be defined, I made the card a little larger at 5" X 7".  Materials are White Daisy and the light side of Mink cardstock, White Glitter Paper and Bitty Sparkles.  The background was dry embossed with the Rose Embossing Folder and the ribbon is from my stash.

This was created for my nephew's wedding, but substituting different colors and patterned papers could make it work for a birthday or anniversary.  It is up to your imagination!

For more cutting ideas, please visit Heart 2 Heart Challenges Cut it Out!  Then, using at least one Close to My Heart product, cut your project and link it to our blog.  We will love seeing your creation!

Til later,
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.