Thursday, May 31, 2018

A New Challenge!

One of my fellow Design Team members at Heart 2 Heart has started a new blog.  The first challenge, actually due tonight (I am just under the wire!) is to use two or more patterned papers.  I made this card using four different papers from the Fresh Air paper packet from Close to My Heart. This paper suite is from the 2018 Seasonal Expressions 2 catalog.



The stamps are from Papertrey Ink.  I recently discovered them and really like some of the sentiments they offer.  The hemp, twine and pearls are all from my stash.

Please take the time to check out Suzanne's challenge, Double Trouble Challenge.  She will tell you all about Thing 1 and Thing 2 and how you can actually link the same project to more than one challenge.

I will be talking to you again in a few days when I share my Heart 2 Heart Design Team project.

Until then,
Sue


2 comments:

  1. Love the layout of your card and choices of paper, and the psalm sentiment is perfect with the scene. Thank you so much for sharing your card with us at DOUBLE TROUBLE, and your support in our Challenge...You weren't under the wire, still have tomorrow so you have time to enter another one...lol...really appreciate that you entered your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Making masculine cards is a favorite activity for me and yours is just wonderful. Thank you for sharing a verse from Psalms - very special! Thanks for playing along at the Double Trouble Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment.