Thursday, October 29, 2020

More trip layouts...

I am still plugging along on vacation layouts...I think I can see the light at the end of the tunnel for the European trip. Today I am sharing more layouts.

Design credit to Page Maps
I love the picture of the lady crocheting, so I cut doilies on the Cricut to embellish this layout.

Design credit to Allison Davis
Allison showed cutting hexagons for the background.  Ha!  I cheated with paper with the shapes already done! 

Design credit to Becky Higgins
Not seen on the picture are gold sparkly gems on some of the dots of the stamped images.  They add a lot.

Design credit to Allison Davis
This one was fun and easy because it used all 6 x 6 inch squares for the background.

With the Covid cases increasing everyday, I hope you are all well.  I am planning on spending most of my time at home for the near future.  It is a good thing I have a sizeable stash of paper making supplies to keep me busy!

Take care and keep safe!
Sue




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.