Sunday, November 15, 2020

Blue Belle

 Hi! 

I am writing a short post tonight. I just want to quickly share the card I made to submit to the Heart 2 Heart Challenge this week.  I was inspired by the parameters given on Friday night's Mary Gunn Funn Craft Roulette.  This is a gate fold and opens to the sentiment inside.


The blue panels were dry embossed with snowflakes while the focal snowflake was heat embossed with silver detail powder and colored with a Spectrum Noir Tri-Blend marker.

I finished several layouts this week.  I will share when I get the photos ready.  It is looking more and more like we will be, or at least should be, staying at home.  I am glad I have my paper crafting to help fight the blues.

Take care and stay safe.

Sue


2 comments:

  1. I love this, I like the gate fold for this card! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H).

    Brandi R.
    DT member H2H
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful holiday gate fold card! Thank you for joining us at Heart 2 Heart!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment.