Friday, August 5, 2016

August Stamp of the Month

Hello!  I am back from my vacation and have just about shaken off the jet lag.  I finally made it to my craft room today to create a card for you.  Once again I was inspired by a sketch from Mojo Monday.


  I had hoped to receive my order of new supplies from Close to My Heart, but seeing that did not happen, I hit my stash once again to create this Halloween card for you. Current products used were Black cardstock, Shinhan Markers, Black Momento Ink and Black Shimmer Trim.  The stamp set used, Purr-fect Halloween  is so much fun.  I have also seen this used on birthday and just because cards.  Trade out the hats and eyes and you get an entirely different look!

This set is available during the month of August for $17.95 or just $5.00 with a $50.00 order







To see this sketch and more cards created with it, please visit http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/2016/08/mojo-monday-459-contest.html


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.