Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Volleyball!

Good morning!

I want to share a few things about this layout that I created yesterday.  First, other than the card stock, i used non-CTMH paper from my stash. Sometimes your project may call for a certain theme, color or texture.  In my case, I wanted to use volleyball themed paper. I was able to pick up the paper at a Springfield shop when some friends and I did a road trip! What a fun place! Unfortunately, the local scrapbook store has become a dying breed, but specialty papers can still be found online or often times, at the the larger craft and hobby stores.

I also want to point out the title.  IVVP stands for the club volleyball team my granddaughter was on this spring.  Knowing I would never be able to purchase a title, I did the next best thing.  I laid her warm up shirt out flat and took a picture.  I cropped it to the appropriate size and printed it on white card stock.  No fancy camera needed...I took my picture with my phone!


I was inspired by a layout from Scrapbook.com that I spotted on Pinterest.   I used the idea of the five tipsy-turvy pictures across the page.  The rest of the design is mine.

Till later,
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.