Friday, October 21, 2016

November class

I have started planning and creating the card projects that will be taught at my card class on November 16.  It will be at my home and will start at 6:00 p.m.

I will be teaching how to make five cards including an easy gift card holder for Christmas. The other projects will include birthday and everyday cards.  To pique your interest, here is a sneak peak of a fun fold card that can be used for various occasions...



So here are the details:

  • The class fee is $15.00.  I will supply all supplies except tape runners.  I do ask that you bring one or two to the class. If you desire, you can also bring favorite basic tools such as scissors or a stamping mat.
  •  I prefer prepayment by check or Pay Pal.  If using Paypal, my email address is suebruch47@gmail.com.  If paying by check, my address is 13301 N. 950th Ave., Granville, 61326.
  • There is no purchase required.  However if you choose to order  Close to My Heart products that night, I will deduct $5.00 from your class fee for all orders over $25.00.  If you have prepaid, I will deduct that amount from your order total.
  • No need to bring drinks or a snack... I will provide those.
  • So I can have the class kits prepared, I ask that you RSVP by November 9th.. If I have forgotten anything or you have questions, please feel free to contact me.

Hope to see you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.