Friday, October 7, 2016

Spike!

It has been a little while since I posted on my blog...so sorry!  I am not sure where my time goes.  I do know that I have been busy with my kids and grandkids and that is a good thing.  Next week looks a little slower so I may soon have more projects to post.

Today I am showing you a layout celebrating Emily's 8th grade volleyball season.  I took most of the game pictures with my phone...not a good idea. Because I was in the bleachers and because of the action, the pictures did not crop well.  I had a regular camera at a couple games and was able to capture these shots.


As for this layout, I was inspired by Laura Fairbrother of www.foreverscraps.com.  I really liked the artwork on the right hand side created with the 2 inch squares.  I opted to use the stamps from Play Hard--Volleyball B1502 (currently available) on some of these squares. The other stamps are from Team Player D1652, a retired CTMH set. The gold and white polka dot was from Craft Smith (found at Michaels) and the rest of the papers are Close to My Heart.  This layout was time consuming, but worth the effort!

Play Hard-Volleyball B15012
Talk to you soon,
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.