Monday, January 29, 2018

Fine & Dandy!

The challenge for this week at Heart 2 Heart is literally Fine & Dandy. I had fun creating this layout celebrating my granddaughter's team win at the Conference Tourney.


This layout was entirely created with Close to My Heart products.  The layout inspiration comes from the left hand page of Pattern 22 in the Make it from your Heart Vol 3. I used patterned paper from the Stargazer paper packet as well as the retired Cats and Bats pack. I also used Black, Pebble, Poppy and retired Honey cardstock.  The Poppy enamel dots are from the Stargazer Dots set.  The title was stamped with a stamp from the Gimme Some Sugar--Scrapbooking set D1758.  One fun thing on this layout...I took a screen shot of a Tweet from our school principal and used it as a picture/journaling element...it kind of tells the whole story!

Stargazer and Gimme Some Sugar are two of the paper suites in the Seasonal Expressions 2 Idea Book.  If you have not yet had a chance to see the wonderfulness of this book, I invite you to visit my website, click on Products and then Idea Books.

For more  ideas be sure to visit Heart 2 Heart Challenges.  While you are there, I invite you to link your project.  We will love being inspired by what you find Fine & Dandy!  We ask only that you use at least one Close to My Heart product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.