Monday, February 12, 2018

Love is in the Air!

Maybe this post is a little late for Valentine's Day, but the holiday is the first thing I thought of when I saw the theme for this week's Heart 2 Heart Challenge...True Love. This card is for my husband, so I tried to give it a masculine feel.



To create this Valentine card, I used Pattern 7 from Make it From Your Heart, Vol. 4, the newest instruction book from Close To My Heart.  It is dedicated to card sketches and artwork.  So anyhow, back to Pattern 7.  It is shown as a vertically oriented design, but I flipped it on its side to accommodate the embossing folder (Wood Slats--retired) and the Thin Cuts hearts. The patterned paper is from the Stargazer packet, the cardstocks are White Daisy and Pebble and the ribbon is the new Light Grey.

As I said, this is kind of late to be of inspiration for this Valentine's Day, so how about using your imagination...use a different sentiment that goes well with the heart, or switch the image completely...circles, stars?  Maybe a shamrock for St. Pat's Day

For more True Love inspiration, please visit Heart 2 Heart Challenges--Love is in the Air.  I am sure you will truly love (pardon the pun!) what you see. And we will truly love it if you take the time to link your project that reflects what you love!

2 comments:

Please leave a comment.