Monday, February 26, 2018

Everything but the Kitchen Sink!

What a fun theme for this week's Heart 2 Heart Challenge.  I chose to use the super cute Gimme Some Sugar packet to create my card.  Not having any of the stamps that go with the set (didn't think I wanted them, but I might be close to caving!), I used one of the Picture My Life cards for my sentiment.

Design credit to Pattern 17 in  Make it From Your Heart, vol 4
I matted my patterned paper with Heather cardstock.  The PML card was diecut with a die in my tool arsenal.  I took a second card and trimmed out the rolling pin and layered it with Thin 3-D Foam Tape.  The cute little flowers are Gimme Some Sugar Cork Shapes.  This was a really fun and easy card to put together.  Enjoy!

X7228B

Thin Cuts and Stamp bundle Z4156
Stamp set only--C1702
For more ideas from the "kitchen sink", please visit Heart 2 Heart Challenges

Till next time...
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.