Thursday, March 15, 2018

Workin!

Another month of the Scrapbook and Cards Today Online Class is in the books!  I was inspired by the sketch to create this layout about our 2018 Mission Trip to St. Augustine, FL.  Because it was such a successful and rewarding week, I decided to document it.


All the supplies are from Close to My Heart.  The patterned papers are from the retired Jack packet. The arrows and the title were cut on the Cricut.  I actually cut the title four times...one with patterned paper (this is from No Worries) and three times with White Daisy cardstock.  I glued all the layers together to create a title with dimension.  Yes, it was a little bit of a pain in the rear, but I love the results.  I hope you can see the dimension in this picture:


So are you inspired?  No Cricut to cut your letters?  You may want to consider the Thin Cuts Alphabet from Close to My Heart.  It is 25% off until the end of March!  Visit my website or contact me for ordering information.

Until next time...
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.