Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Birthday Boy!

I am in total love with the May layout for the the Scrapbook and Cards Today SCT 365 Online Class.
And all the better that it works wonderfully for the layouts I am doing for my grandson's birthdays.  You see, he is already 20 years old and I am struggling to finish up his scrapbook.  So to make things go a little more quickly, I am combining 2 or 3 birthdays on each layout. This one celebrates years 7, 8 and 9!  I am anxious to see how I can make this layout work for at least one more project.



All the papers are from the Central Park paper packet plus White Daisy, Pacifica and Poppy cardstocks.  Isn't the Central Park fun? The suite also features fun city buildings and catchy geometric designs. It is one of the beautiful collections in the new Seasonal Expressions 2 Idea catalog. The title was cut on the Cricut and the embellishments are CTMH except for the green dots...had to search my stash for those.



I will be posting this at Heart 2 Heart Challenges National Scrapbooking Month.  I invite you to visit this site and then maybe link your own layout.  I, along with the entire Design Team, love being inspired by your creativity!

I will back early next week showing you a card or layout (haven't made up my mind) that uses a triadic color scheme.  I love color so I am excited about this!

Until then,
Sue

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this design and the use of the strips! And...combining three birthdays on one?! Ingenious as is adding the three numbers on the right! Love it!

    Thank you for playing with us at Heart 2 Heart!
    Melissa Robinson
    Design Team Member
    mlisrobinson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment.