Monday, May 7, 2018

Happy Mother's Day!

Mother's Day is quickly coming up and this week at Heart 2 Heart Challenges, we are inspiring you with paper projects to celebrate your mother or special lady in your life.  I chose to once again use the Beautiful Friendship paper packet and coordinating stamps to create my card.  (For more inspiration, click on "Older Post")  Design credit goes to Julee Tilman of Mojo Monday.


This card is for my mother-in-law.  Even though she is a resident in a health care facility, suffers from dementia and does not always respond to us in a positive way, she is still beautiful to me.  I hope the card makes her smile.

Products used are all Close to My Heart except for the paper doily. The baker's twine is retired. 

  • Beautiful Friendship paper packet
  • Beautiful Friendship--Cardmaking Stamp and Thin Cuts Bundle.  The stamp set is also available without the dies.


Z4180--$22.95
Be sure to visit Heart 2 Heart Challenges to see the beautiful projects the design team has created for you!

Till later,
Sue


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.