For my project, I decided to make this very cute treat holder.
This card has lots of surprises. Not only is there a pocket for a treat, there is a pocket in the back for the sentiment card.
And for the biggest surprise...a brown paper lunch bag is the base for all this cuteness!
At the end of this post, I will give you a link to a tutorial for making this treat holder/card.
I used Close to My Heart products including:
- Just Treats--the September Stamp of the Month available through the end of the month (only $5.00 with a $50.00 purchase or $18.95 on its own)
- Hello Pumpkin--one of the paper suites in the Holiday Expressions Catalog
- White Daisy and Lagoon cardstock
- Memento Black, Lagoon and the new Nectarine ink pads
- Circle and Stitched Circle thin cut dies.
- The Happy Halloween is a retired stamp
Design credit goes to Anita Madden and here is the promised link to her tutorial:
I hope you enjoy this project and will visit Heart 2 Heart Challenges Sweet Treats for more "Sweet" inspiration!
Talk with you soon,