Sunday, August 30, 2020

Something to Smile About!

 I am participating in the Heart 2 Heart challenge again this week.  That in itself is something to smile about,but my entry is even more reason.  I am plugging along with my 2019 vacation scrapbook and decided to create a layout to submit to this challenge. There is not much that can make me smile more than a European vacation, art and beautiful music.  I hit the jackpot here in Kovacica, Serbia!


Everything here is Close to My Heart.  The design credit goes to Allison Davis.  I will say that the piecing, stamping, and just trying to figure out my embellishments made this a time consuming project, but I think it was worth it!  

For more projects that will make you smile, please visit Heart 2 Heart Challenges.  

Talk with you soon...Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.